The Lady Most Likely: A Novel in Three Parts(Lady Most... #1)
Three of the brightest stars of historical romance invite you to a party at the country home of the Honorable Marquess of Finchley.
Hugh Dunne, the Earl of Briarly, needs a wife, so his sister hands him a list of delectable damsels and promises to invite them and a few other gentlemen to her country house for what is sure to be the event of the season.
Hugh will have time to woo whichever lady he most desires . . . Unless someone else snatches her first.
The invitation list includes:
- The horse-mad but irresistibly handsome Earl of Briarly
- The always outspoken Miss Katherine Peyton
- The dashing war hero Captain Neill Oakes
- The impossibly beautiful (and painfully shy) Miss Gwendolyn Passmore
- The terribly eligible new Earl of Charters
- The widowed Lady Georgina Sorrell (who has no plans to marry, ever)
And your hostess, Lady Carolyn Finchley, an irrepressible matchmaker who plans to find the lady most likely . . .to capture her brother's untamed heart.